Climate Action Challenge BOOK (English)
- Are you worried about climate change, pollution, and environmental justice, but just haven’t been able to figure out how to make an impact?
- Do you feel like you’ve been spinning your wheels joining big committees, signing petitions, or donating to large organizations, but don't see your efforts getting real results?
- Is it time for you to start your own environmental project, but you're not sure where to start or how to make it work?
Launching an eco-initiative doesn't have to be hard or intimidating. You can do it and then start making a huge eco-impact fast!
In this book, Joan Gregerson, Founder of Green Team Academy, distills valuable insight from her experience working with dozens of Great Teams into a proven, easy-to-follow system so that you can:
- Learn how regular people just like you started their own successful Green Teams.
- Attract committed, ideal team members, even when people have extremely busy lives.
- Fuel excitement and attract dozens of partners to support your initiatives.
- Avoid the common pitfalls that cause too many newbie teams to falter and give up.
- Stop wasting time and start making a difference today.
Use the same method that challengers from around the world use to launch their initiatives as part of the 2020, 2021, and 2022 International Climate Action Challenge! #BeTheChange More info at www.climateactionchallenge.net
Get the book that was recognized by NBCNews as one of the top 12 books recommended by climate activists in 2021!
Pick up your copy today! Be part of the solution and make your children and future generations proud!
About the Author
Joan Gregerson is based in Denver, Colorado and leads two companies, Positive Energy Works LLC and Climate Action Homes. She is the founder of Green Team Academy, Sustainable Revolution Longmont, and the Congress Park Neighbors Green Team. She is the cofounder of the eXp Climate Action Network and was recognized as 2022 Sustainability Champion with eXp Realty.
Joan has worked for over 30 years in the fields of building energy efficiency, sustainability, and community organizing. She is now helping homeowners across the US improve their carbon footprints and lock in electricity rates by going solar. Joan is the host of Climate Action Homes on YouTube. She is the author of Climate Action Challenge, Tuning In to Inner Peace, and With Open Arms.
Book Version 3.2, April 30, 2022